3 – 2 for CSKA
Game 1: 2-1 win for CSKA
Game 2: 3-1 win for CSKA
Game 3: 2-1 OT win for SKA
Game 4: 3-1 win for SKA
Game 5: 3-0 win for CSKA
SKA: Vasiliy Tokranov
- Gusev is hoping to collect his 400th career KHL point. He currently has 398.
- Gusev is also shooting to become SKA’s best ever playoff scorer in the KHL. He currently has 66 points, just 2 behind Vadim Shipachyov.
- Zub is looking to suit up for his 50th career KHL playoff game.
- Sorokin is hoping to rack up his 150th career KHL victory.
- Sorokin has played 60:39 straight minutes of shutout hockey.
- Blazhievsky is hoping to collect his 50th career KHL point.
- Mamin is looking to suit up for his 50th career KHL playoff game.
- Svetlakov has points in 4 straight games, going 0-4-4 over that span.