Nizhny Novgorod (17:00)
1 – 1
Game 1: 4-1 win for CSKA
Game 2: 1-0 OT win for Dynamo Moscow
Dynamo: Andrei Alexeyev, Maxim Afinogenov, Vyacheslav Kulemin
- Mamin is looking to suit up for his 200th career KHL game.
- Mironov is hoping to suit up for his 300th career KHL game.
- Nikulin is looking to set a new KHL record for points by a defenseman in the playoffs. He is currently tied at 56 with Chris Lee.
- Bocharov has played 82:57 straight minutes without allowing a goal against.
- Zackrisson leads Dynamo in playoff scoring with 3-6-9 in 8 games played.
- Grigorenko leads CSKA in playoff scoring with 6-3-9 in 6 games played.
2 – 0 for SKA
Game 1: 1-0 win for SKA
Game 2: 6-1 win for SKA
SKA: Yevgeny Ketov
- Lokomotiv has lost its last 10 games against SKA, being outscored by a total of 34-7.
- Nakladal is looking to collect his 100th career point in the KHL.
- Khafizullin is hoping to collect his 100th career assist in the KHL.
- Kronwall leads Lokomotiv in playoff scoring with 3-3-6 in 6 games played.
- Gusev leads SKA in playoff scoring with 4-5-9 in 8 games played.