1 – 0 for CSKA
Game 1: 4-1 win for CSKA
Dynamo: Andrei Alexeyev, Maxim Afinogenov, Vyacheslav Kulemin
- CSKA has won its last six games against Dynamo Moscow.
- Grigorenko has points in 7 straight games, going 7-4-11 over that span.
- Kaprizov has points in 6 straight games, going 2-6-8 over that span.
- Nikulin is looking to set a new KHL record for points by a defenseman in the playoffs. He is currently tied at 56 with Chris Lee.
- Zackrisson has points in 4 straight games, going 2-4-6 over that span.
1 – 0 for SKA
Game 1: 1-0 win for SKA
SKA: Yevgeny Ketov
- Hellberg has played 61:16 straight minutes without allowing a goal against.
- E. Averin is hoping to suit up for his 100th career KHL playoff game.
- Nakladal is looking to collect his 100th career point in the KHL.