2 – 2
Game 1: 4-1 win for Barys
Game 2: 5-4 OT win for Barys
Game 3: 3-1 win for Torpedo
Game 4: 5-4 OT win for Torpedo
Torpedo: Mathew Bodie, Stanislav Galimov
- Frattin has points in 5 straight games, going 4-2-6 over that span.
- Bochenski has points in 4 straight games, going 2-6-8 over that span.
- Bochenski leads Barys in playoff scoring with 2-6-8.
- Holm has points in 3 straight games, going 1-3-4 over that span.
- Barantsev and Varnakov are tied in leading Torpedo in playoff scoring with 2-2-4.
2 – 2
Game 1: 2-0 win for Spartak Moscow
Game 2: 3-2 win for Spartak Moscow
Game 3: 5-2 win for SKA
Game 4: 3-2 OT win for SKA
SKA: Yevgeny Ketov
Spartak: Andrei Kuteikin, Alexei Grishin, Anatoly Nikontsev, Ben Maxwell, Kaspars Daugavins
- Plotnikov has points in 3 straight games, going 0-3-3 over that span.
- Rundblad has points in 3 straight games, going 1-2-3 over that span.
- Gusev leads SKA in playoff scoring with 2-1-3.
- Karsums leads Spartak in playoff scoring with 2-2-4.
- Tikhonov is looking to take over the KHL lead for games played for SKA. He is currently tied with Ilya Kovalchuk at 367.
- Goncharov is looking to suit up for his 400th career KHL game.