· It’s the second meeting between these teams this season. Barys won at home 5-2.
· Barys has not managed to win in Novosibirsk since OCT 19th, 2013 (3-2).
· Sibir forward Viktor Komarov has points in three straight games, going 1-2-3 over that span.
· Barys defenseman Darren Dietz also has points in three straight games, going 2-3-5 over that span.
· Sibir defenseman Pavel Vorobey is suspended and will miss this game.
· Sibir is starting a five game home stand and looking to stop a 4-game losing streak.
· Barys will be completing a 3-game road trip with this game in Novosibirsk.
Sibir: Samvel Mnatsyan
· Barys forward Dustin Boyd is looking to play his 400th KHL game.
· Both teams are coming into tonight’s match on a 4-game losing streak.
· Severstal will play the final game of what has been a 2-game home stand.
· Admiral defenseman Stepan Zakharchuk will be missing the 12th game of a 15-game suspension.
· Severstal once again placed Zach Boychuk on waivers Sunday.
Severstal: Valery Vasilyev, Nikolai Kazakovtsev, Matej Stransky, Carter Ashton
Admiral: Anton Korolyov, Mikhail Patrikeyev, Nikita Sirotkin
· Severstal forward Yury Trubachyov is looking to play his 500th regular season KHL game.
· Admiral forward Alexander Mereskin is looking to play his 300th overall game in KHL.
· This is the 2nd meeting between these teams. Avangard won the first one 4-3 in OT in Balashikha.
· Last week, Avangard traded goalie Alexei Murygin to Amur for forward German Voloshin.
· Amur released Czech goalie Libor Kasik last Friday.
· Avangard has won their last three game while Amur has a 3-game losing streak.
· Avangard forward Sergei Shirokov is on a 3-game point streak, going 1-3-4 over that span.
Avangard: Karri Ramo, Kirill Semyonov
· Avangard defenseman Yegor Martynov could earn his 100th KHL point. He currently has 99.
· Amur captain Vitaly Atyushov could be playing his 500th regular season KHL game.
· Amur forward Vladislav Ushenin could earn his 100th regular season KHL point. He currently has 99.
· These two teams faced each other in their final game before the recent Eurotour break.
· This will be the 3rd meeting between these teams this season. Lokomotiv won at home 4-3 before Vityaz won at home 4-3.
· Lokomotiv forward Petri Kontiola has a 3-game point streak, going 1-2-3 over that span.
· Lokomotiv forward Yegor Averin has a 3-game point streak, going 1-3-4 over that span.
Lokomotiv: Yegor Korshkov, Pavel Kraskovsky
· Vityaz forward Gennady Stolyarov is looking to play his 400th regular season KHL game.
· SKA is starting a 4-game home stand while Avtomobilist will play their first of three road games.
· Avtomobilist has won its last 7 games.
· SKA defenseman Dinar Khafizullin has a 4-game point streak, going 3-1-4 over that span.
· Avtomobilist captain Nigel Dawes has a 5-game point streak, going 4-7-11 over that span.
· This past weekend, a rather large contingent of the SKA team and several members of Avtomobilist participated at the Karjala Cup in Helsinki, Finland.
SKA: Vasily Tokranov
Avtomobilist: Alexander Kucheryavenko
· SKA defenseman Andrei Zubarev is looking to play his 500th KHL game.
· SKA defensemen Andrei Zubarev and Anton Belov are each looking to play their 400th regular season KHL games.
· Avtomobilist defenseman Alexei Vasilevsky is looking to play his 200th regular season KHL game.
· Spartak is starting a 3-game home stand while Metallurg will play the first of four straight road games.
· Spartak has a 2-game winning streak while Metallurg has gained points in four straight games.
· Spartak forward Anatoly Nikontsev has a 4-game point streak, going 2-3-5 over that span.
· Metallurg forward Dennis Rasmussen has a 4-game point streak, going 2-5-7 over that span.
· Metallurg forward Nikolai Kulemin has a 4-game point streak, going 2-2-4 over that span.
· Metallurg forward Michal Bulir has a 3-game point streak, going 2-2-4 over that span.
· Metallurg goalie Vasily Koshechkin has played 65:48 straight minutes without conceding a goal.
· This should be Spartak defenseman Yaroslav Dyblenko’s 200th regular seasons game in the KHL
· Metallurg defenseman Evgeny Biryukov will be seeking his 100th ever regular season KHL point. He currently has 99.
· Dynamo Minsk fired coach Gordie Dwyer and has replaced him with Belarussian national team head coach Andrei Sidorenko.
· This game will be the first to be hosted by the Chizhovka Arena, a venue for the 2014 World Championships in Minsk.
· The last three games for both of these teams has ended with a shutout from one of the two opponents.
· Dinamo defenseman Evgeny Lisovets has a 3-game point streak, going 1-2-3 over that span.
· Traktor forward Vitaly Kravtsov is riding a 3-game point streak, going 0-4-4 over that span.
· Traktor defenseman Nick Bailen has a 3-game point streak, going 1-2-3 over that span.
Dinamo: Alexander Pavlovich.
Traktor: Alexander Bergstrom, Richard Gynge, Artyom Penkovsky, Evgeny Ryasensky, Paul Szczechura.
· Traktor goalie Alexander Sudnitsin is looking to play his 200th game in KHL. He has currently appeared in 199 contests.