2 – 2
Game 1: 2-1 win for CSKA
Game 2: 3-1 win for CSKA
Game 3: 2-1 OT win for SKA
Game 4: 3-1 win for CSKA
- CSKA has won its last 6 home games against SKA, including playoffs.
- Blazhievsky is hoping to collect his 50th career KHL point.
- Svetlakov has points in 3 straight games, going 0-3-3 over that span.
- Prokhorkin has points in 3 straight games, going 2-4-6 over that span.
- Gusev is hoping to collect his 400th career KHL point. He currently has 398.
- Gusev is also shooting to become SKA’s best ever playoff scorer in the KHL. He currently has 66 points, just 2 behind Vadim Shipachyov.