1 – 0 for CSKA
Game 1: 2-1 win for CSKA
- Including playoffs, SKA has lost its last 8 straight contests against CSKA.
- Blazhievsky is hoping to score his 50th career KHL point.
- Grigorenko has points in 4 straight games, going 1-3-4 over that span.
- Kaprizov has points in 3 straight games, going 0-3-3 over that span.
- Khafizullin has points in 3 straight games, going 2-1-3 over that span.
- Rukavishvnikov is looking to suit up for his 50th career KHL playoff game.
- Karpov is hoping to suit up for his 400th career KHL game.