3 – 0 for Avtomobilist
Game 1: 3-0 win for Avtomobilist
Game 2: 4-2 win for Avtomobilist
Game 3: 2-1 OT win for Avtomobilist
Avtomobilist: Andrei Makarov, Vitaly Popov, Kirill Koltsov, Francis Pare, Evgeny Grachev
Traktor: Alexander Shinin, Paul Szczechura, Ryan Stoa
- Bergstrom is hoping to suit up for his 100th career KHL game.
- Sexton has points in 5 straight games, going 3-6-9 over that span.
2 – 1 for Barys
Game 1: 4-1 win for Barys
Game 2: 5-4 OT win for Barys
Game 3: 3-1 win for Torpedo
Torpedo: Mathew Bodie, Stanislav Galimov
- Frattin has points in 3 straight games, going 3-1-4 over that span.
- Bochenski has points in 3 straight games, going 2-4-6 over that span.
2 – 1 for Spartak Moscow
Game 1: 2-0 win for Spartak Moscow
Game 2: 3-2 win for Spartak Moscow
Game 3: 5-2 win for SKA
SKA: Yevgeny Ketov
Spartak: Andrei Kuteikin, Alexei Grishin, Anatoly Nikontsev, Ben Maxwell
- Spartak Moscow has lost its last eight KHL home games against SKA. The last time the team beat SKA in Moscow was in a 6-1 victory on November 30th, 2012.
- Karsums is hoping to suit up for his 500th career KHL game.
- Kulik is hoping to suit up for his 300th career KHL game.
- Datsyuk leads SKA in playoff scoring with 3 points, all assists.
3 – 0 for CSKA
Game 1: 4-0 win for CSKA
Game 2: 6-2 win for CSKA
Game 3: 3-1 win for CSKA
- Grigorenko has points in 5 straight games, going 4-3-7 over that span.
- Kaprizov has points in 4 straight games, going 0-5-5 over that span.
- Okulov has points in 3 straight games, going 2-3-5 over that span.
- Shalunov has points in 3 straight games, going 2-2-4 over that span.
- Kaprizov is hoping to collect his 100th career KHL assist.