2 – 0 for Avtomobilist
Game 1: 3-0 win for Avtomobilist
Game 2: 4-2 win for Avtomobilist
Avtomobilist: Andrei Makarov, Vitaly Popov, Kirill Koltsov, Francis Pare, Evgeny Grachev
Traktor: Alexander Shinin, Paul Szczechura, Ryan Stoa
- Golyshev is hoping to suit up for his 300th career KHL game.
- Dawes has points in 4 straight games, going 3-4-7 over that span.
- Sexton has points in 4 straight games, going 3-4-7 over that span.
- Krikunov has points in 3 straight games, going 1-2-3 over that span.
2 – 0 for Barys
Game 1: 4-1 win for Barys
Game 2: 5-4 OT win for Barys
Torpedo: Mathew Bodie, Stanislav Galimov
- Sabolic has points in 5 straight games, going 6-0-6 over that span.
- Petersson has points in 3 straight games, going 2-1-3 over that span.
2 – 0 for Spartak Moscow
Game 1: 2-0 win for Spartak Moscow
Game 2: 3-2 win for Spartak Moscow
SKA: Yevgeny Ketov
Spartak: Andrei Kuteikin, Alexei Grishin, Anatoly Nikontsev, Ben Maxwell
- Spartak Moscow has lost its last seven KHL home games against SKA. The last time the team beat SKA in Moscow was in a 6-1 victory on November 30th, 2012.
- Every KHL playoff series between these two teams has ended in a 3-0 or 4-0 sweep by one of the teams.
2 – 0 for CSKA
Game 1: 4-0 win for CSKA
Game 2: 6-2 win for CSKA
- Grigorenko has points in 4 straight games, going 4-2-6 over that span.
- Kaprizov has points in 3 straight games, going 0-4-4 over that span.