- Admiral is coming into this contest having lost two games in a row.
- Sochi is coming into this contest having lost its past two games.
- Admiral is playing the 3rd of three straight home games.
- Sochi is playing the 4th of five straight road games.
- Admiral has won its past two home games against Sochi by a combined score of 5-0.
- This season, Admiral beat Sochi on the road by a score of 5-4 in OT.
- Konkov has points in 3 straight games, going 1-3-4 over that span.
Admiral: Nikita Sirotkin, Timur Taratunin
Sochi: Dmitri Arkhipov, Dmitri Lugin, Denis Mosalyov, Vadim Khlopotov, Oleg Pogorishny
- Forward Alexander Akmaldinov is looking to suit up for his 100th career KHL game.
- Salavat is coming into this contest fresh off a win.
- Avtomobilist is coming into this contest on a 3-game losing streak.
- Salavat is playing the 2nd of four straight home games.
- Avtomobilist is playing the 1st of three straight road games.
- Avtomobilist already beat Salavat once this season in a close 1-0 contest.
- Salavat forward Linus Omark is 2nd in the KHL with 27 assists and 4th overall in league scoring with 30 points.
- Dawes has points in 4 straight games, going 3-2-5 over that span.
Avtomobilist: Georgi Belousov, Jakub Kovar (expected out until December 7th, 2018), Vitali Popov, Stanislav Yegorshev
Salavat: Nikita Li, Vyacheslav Solodukhin, Grigori Panin
- Forward Artyom Gareyev is looking to score his 100th career regular season point in the KHL.
- Forward Dan Sexton is looking to put up his 200th career regular season point in the KHL.
- Severstal is coming into this contest on a 5-game losing streak.
- Barys is coming into this contest fresh off a loss.
- Severstal is playing the 4th of four straight home games.
- Barys is playing the 3rd of three straight road games.
- Barys skater Darren Dietz is currently the league’s top scoring defenseman with 9-20-29 in 30 games.
Severstal: Valeri Vasilyev, Nikolai Kazakovtsev, Alexander Makarov
Barys: Jesse Blacker, Brandon Bochenski
- Defenseman Alexei Maklyukov is looking to suit up for his 100th career KHL game.
- Goaltender Henrik Karlsson is looking to suit up for his 200th career KHL game.