- Ak Bars starts their 3-game home stand series
- Slovan starts their 4-game road trip
- Kazan team is seeking to extend their winning streak to 2
Ak Bars: Alexander Sharychenkov, Fyodor Malykhin
- Neftekhimik will play 5th of 7 straight games at home
- Neftekhimik defenseman Gleb Semyonov will miss the game due to suspension
- Neftekhimik forward Juuso Puustinen has points in 5 straight games, going 4-3-7 over that span.
- Neftekhimik forward Mikael Ruohoma has points in 3 straight games, going 1-3-4 over that span.
- Dinamo Riga won the last game played in Nizhnekamsk on September 13th, 2014, by a score of 3-2.
- Riga forward Linus Videll has points in 4 straight games, going 2-2-4 over that span.
Neftekhimik: Andrei Sergeyev (till 21.11)
Dinamo Riga: Kristaps Zile, Gunars Skvorsovs
- Torpedo will play 4th of 7 straight games at home.
- CSKA could extend their winning streak to 7 games.
- Torpedo has lost its last 6 home games against CSKA. Its last victory was on October 30th, 2014, by a score of 3-0.
- Torpedo forward Daniil Ilyin has points in 3 straight games, going 1-2-3 over that span.
- CSKA goalie Ilya Sorokin is currently enjoying a shutout streak of 60:45 minutes.
- CSKA forward Maxim Shalunov has points in 3 straight games, going 2-1-3 over that span.
- CSKA forward Konstantin Okulov has points in 4 straight games, going 3-2-5 over that span.
Torpedo: Anton Shenfeld
- Torpedo goalie Stanislav Galimov is looking to gain his 150th regular season victory in the KHL.