The Kontinental Hockey League, in association with its partner, Haier, is proud to announce the release of a brand new version of its highly popular Fantasy Sport app for mobile devices. Now even an absolute beginner can quickly and easily put together a virtual team of stars and win real-life prizes!
Fantasy Sport is a game which has captivated sports fans all around the world. Players create their own virtual teams of current stars from various clubs, compete against one another, and earn points from the performances of the players selected for the team. The success of the game's virtual sporting stars depends entirely on the performances of their real-life counterparts.
. While already hugely popular, Fantasy Sport is yet to make that final leap required to take its place among the top forms of mass entertainment, partly because many existing apps can be tricky for users to master. In response to this, the KHL has strived to overcome these shortcomings by simplifying all stages of the game, from selecting players to monitoring matches:
- Fast game selection. Now there is no longer any need to spend time searching for the right game – it will appear automatically according to your own preferences. You can choose current regular season and play-off games, or opt for re-runs of matches played previously.
- Quick and easy team selection. Thanks to auto-selection, even outright beginners can now create a team in a matter of seconds, while more experienced users can choose star players even faster by using a simple card interface.
- Interactive training will help familiarize you with all the intricacies of Fantasy Sports, with examples from real-life matches.
- Each new user, on registration, receives a discount voucher for the Haier online store (www.haieronline.ru).
- Ratings and competitions allow each active participant to win great Haier prizes, from a voucher for the online store to washing machines and refrigerators.
- All users are automatically entered into a prize draw, in which points are awarded for using the app. The total value of prizes on offer, including vouchers, exceeds 10m rubles (around $160,000).
- The app monitors your accrued experience and achievements, allowing you to select opponents who will provide the sternest challenge. There is also in-game messaging, with which you can vent all the pent-up emotions that go with playing this exciting game! Select your team of favorite players to bring you even more pleasure from watching matches in the KHL Championship!
The KHL Haier Fantasy app is absolutely free and available for download from the App Store and Google Play, as well as from the http://fantasy.khl.ru/promo/en/ website.
Haier is the KHL 2016-17 season’s official supplier of home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, gas and electric stoves, air conditioners, electric water heaters, and gas boilers.
Haier has been a loyal supporter of hockey in Russia for several years. As a highly innovative leader in the world of home appliances, Haier fully appreciates and values hockey as a sport which appeals to intelligent customers who welcome new surprises and innovation.