The meeting confirmed the KHL’s annual report and annual statement of accounts for 2019, discussed how to distribute the company’s net profits and elected the Board of Directors for the current season.
At its first session of the 2020-2021 season, the KHL Board of Directors unanimously approved the election of Gennady Timchenko as chairman of the board.
As before, there are 21 representatives on the board of directors.
The KHL Board of Directors for the 2020-2021 season:
1. Gennady Timchenko – chairman of the board of directors, chairman of SKA’s board of directors.
2. Alexei Morozov – KHL president.
3. Valery Kamensky – vice president for the development of the KHL, advisor to Spartak’s GM.
4. Alexei Anisimov – KHL chief referee, KHL vice president.
5. Dmitry Baskov – chairman of the Belarus Hockey Federation, chairman of Dinamo Minsk’s supervisory board.
6. Sergei Batekhin – senior vice president of Norilsk Nickel.
7. Igor Yesmantovich – CSKA president.
8. Alexei Zhamnov – Spartak vice president and GM.
9. Boris Korol – vice president of Transneft.
10. Alexander Krylov – chairman of Avangard’s board of directors, director of regional sales at Gazprom-Neft.
11. Dmitry Kurbatov – executive director of the Russian Hockey Federation.
12. Jari Kurri – Jokerit president.
13. Sergei Laskov – Metallurg first vice president
14. Nail Maganov – general director and member of the board of Tatneft, chairman of the board of TANECO, Ak Bars president.
15. Alexander Medvedev – general director of FC Zenit, director of Gazpromexport’s socio-cultural and sporting activities.
16. Vitaly Prokhorov – KHL vice president for hockey structures.
17. Viktor Rashnikov – chairman of the board of MMK, Metallurg’s president.
18. Arkady Rotenberg – chairman of the board of the Russian Hockey Federation.
19. Roman Rotenberg – first vice president of the Russian Hockey Federation, SKA’s deputy chairman and vice president.
20. Juris Savitskis – president of Itera Latvia, Dinamo Riga chairman.
21. Kiriil Fastovsky – Sibir general director.