- Ak Bars is coming into this contest having lost its last game.
- Dinamo Riga is coming into this contest on a 4-game winning streak.
- Ak Bars is playing the 3rd of three straight home games. Dinamo Riga is playing the 3rd of three straight road games.
- Dinamo Riga forward Linus Videll has points in 6 straight games, going 2-4-6 over that span.
Ak Bars: Fyodor Malykhin, Mikhail Sidorov, Alexander Sharychenkov
Dinamo Riga: Kristaps Zile, Gunars Skvorcovs
- Ak Bars forward Anton Lander is looking to suit up for his 100th career KHL game.
- Videll is looking to score his 200th career regular season KHL point. He currently has 198.
- Neftekhimik is coming into this contest having lost 3 games in a row while CSKA is actually coming into this contest on an 8-game winning streak.
- Neftekhimik is playing the 7th of seven straight home games. CSKA is playing the 3rd of three straight road games.
- Neftekhimik forward Juuso Puustinen has points in 7 straight games, going 4-6-10 over that span.
- Neftekhimik forward Mikael Ruohomaa has points in 5 straight games, going 2-5-7 over that span.
- CSKA goalie Ilya Sorokin’s shutout streak has extended to the his last 180:30 minutes in net.
- CSKA forward Konstantin Okulov has points in 5 straight games, going 4-3-7 over that span.
- CSKA defenseman Mat Robinson has points in 3 straight games, going 1-2-3 over that span.
Neftekhimik: Andrei Sergeyev
- Torpedo is coming into this contest having lost three games in a row.
- Slovan enters this contest fresh off a victory.
- Torpedo is playing the 6th of seven straight home games. Slovan is playing the 3rd of four straight road games.
Torpedo: Anton Shenfeld
- Torpedo defenseman Dmitri Korobov is looking to suit up for his 300th career game in the KHL.
- Torpedo goaltender Stanislav Galimov is looking to gain his 150th regular season victory in the KHL.